Hello fearless babes!
Welcome to another episode of Meaningful Life with Silvia!
This time I am talking about self-acceptance – accepting yourself for who you are.
Judging yourself, comparing yourself to others and negative perception of your capabilities and performance is not helping you to be successful, fulfilled and happy. Rather it’s a downward spiral that is bringing your more obstacles and sufferings in your life.
The question is where to start and how to learn to accept yourself. Let me help you make this process easier.
Here are some rules, that should get you going:
1. Accept yourself before you improve yourself
2. Stop judging yourself
3. Be aware of how you talk to yourself
4. Make a list of your achievements
5. Know how other people’s opinions affect you.
6. Change your expectations of yourself
7. Thank yourself for the positive things you have done
8. Forgive yourself for the negative things
9. Ask for help when you need it
10. Set boundaries
11. Spread kindness around you
12. It’s you who need to accept yourself, not others
13. Learn that it’s OK to make mistakes
14. Make yourself feel good
15. Write it. Memorize it. Remember it. YOU ARE ENOUGH.
You are unique. You are irreplaceable. And you are great.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Now I have a question for you – Is it easy for you to accept yourself? Let me know in comments.
Thanks for watching! I really hope it helps. If you like it give me some love – like it, share it, give it a thumbs up, comment or subscribe.
If you would like to work with me write me on the contact page. Or simply, write me on Facebook.
You can also find me on Instagram: @meaningfullifewithsilvia
Don’t forget that you can live a meaningful and unique life on your terms, you just need to conquer your fears.